We pay great attention to the quality of our products
In accordance with the international requirements of the Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council No.2001 / 83, of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council No.726 / 2004 and the local legislation of the countries in whose markets the company's products are represented, the medicinal product manufacturer shall perform objective and appropriate monitoring of the safety of medicinal products manufacturing. In this regard, the company operates a pharmacovigilance system.
The implementation of pharmacovigilance during clinical trials is a necessary measure to prevent adverse reactions in the further practice of the product.
The tasks of the pharmacovigilance system at the post-stage stage:
• study the safety of registered medicines in the conditions of mass clinical use
• informing about the safety of registered medicines through specialized medi
• revealing of adverse drug interactions with chemicals, other drugs and food products
• detection of falsified and poor-quality medicines, etc.
• detection of the use of medicinal products for unexplained and unresolved indications
• identification of irrational use of medicines
• identification of medical errors
• revealing the influence of medicines on the quality of life
If you become aware of the negative reaction that has arisen with the use of medicines manufactured by Regul Medical, we kindly ask you to inform us about the methods convenient for you:
through the forms of communication on this web-page
write to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information that you provide to us is confidential and is not subject to disclosure, except as provided by law
Send your message
Let's get in touch
+38 (097) 440 70 37
+38 (097) 697 11 42
Russian language support
Please use the chat
+38(097) 440 70 37
©Copyriting by RegulMedical. All rights reserved